Murray Flynn Solicitors respect your right to privacy.
While exercising your right to privacy Murray Flynn Solicitors do not collect any personal information other than the data you provided to us when you completed our online forms, through social media platforms (including Facebook Page), subscribed to an email newsletter or otherwise.
A certain type of data is collected and processed while you are browsing our website. These are technical details which cannot be associated with any identifiable individual. This data may be used for statistical, search engine optimisation or future marketing and promotion purposes. Details collected and processed by us are also aimed at improving the user experience and website performance. Technical details collected via the website do not constitute “personal data” for the purposes of the Data Protection Acts. This data will not be shared with third parties other than internet service or search engine optimisation (SEO) providers who are obliged to adhere to confidentiality rules or if required by law.
This data includes:
- An IP address which stands for Internet Protocol that is s a numerical label assigned to each device connected to a computer network. With this, we can see an IP address of the server you used to access this website. This allows us to learn about the location of our website users and their browsing patterns, for instance, how much time a person spend on a site, which pages they visited, how they entered and left the site.
- The domain from which you access the site (for instance .ie, .com, .pl)
- The type of web browser you used (for instance Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome)
- Information about where you access the site (for instance through Google search, Facebook or other social media platforms or referral website)
- Type of device used to access the site (mobile phone, desktop, tablet etc.).
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your computer by the web browser when you start browsing a website. Cookies were built specifically for Internet web browsers to track, personalize, and save information about each user’s session. Cookies are aimed at improving your web browsing experience, store information, for instance for shopping carts or purchase transactions, and provide anonymized tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics. You can manage your cookies preferences by clicking an icon on our website. You can also disable cookies. To do so please visit help section of your browser.
This technical data does not constitute “personal data” for the purposes of the Data Protection Acts and we will therefore not be obliged to comply with a request for copies of any such data.
Although we do all we can to ensure security of communication we have no influence over our data being intercepted by third parties in the course of being transmitted to us. If this happens, we accept no responsibility or liability to you for the manner in which any such intercepted data is used by any third parties.
- All content provided on the website is for informational purpose only. It is not, and cannot be relied upon, as if it was a legal or professional advice. If you require legal advice you can contact us directly at 01 836 3551 or at email@example.com or visit our office at 12-16 Fairview Strand, Dublin 3 to arrange an appointment.
- You should note that no solicitor/client relationship, or duty of care or liability of any nature shall exist, or be deemed to exist between Murray Flynn Solicitors and you until you have received a written letter of engagement from us in which we confirm our appointment as your solicitors. Content of our website, social media platforms, content of our email subscription, or any information, documentation or downloads provided via any of these sources does not constitute a legal advice. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability for loss or damage arising out of the use or reliance on the aforementioned content.
- You agree not to link any other website with any sections of our website without our prior consent in writing.
- On occasion, our website may refer to other websites and or provide an external link to another website. All links to external websites are for information purpose only. By browsing other websites whether accessed through a link from our website or otherwise you agree to the other website terms and conditions of data collection and processing, of which we have no control of nor are responsible or liable for their content or data protection. We do not agree with or endorse any content on other websites.
- Except where otherwise stated, legal content on our website is based on the laws of Ireland. Our website and its use are governed by the law of the Republic of Ireland and the Irish courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes connected to it.
Murray Flynn Solicitors are the owners of Murray Flynn Solicitors website. The content of this website including text, layout and general “look and feel” of our website is protected by copyright law. It is strictly prohibited to copy or reproduce the whole or parts of the website (except to such extent permitted by law, if any).